Fleet Management Services
We start with a conversation.
- What are your fleet needs?
- How are the vehicles going to be used? What will the driving conditions be?
- What sort of goals do you have with your fleet? Pricing? Longevity? Low carbon footprint? Stop and go driving?
- What will be the expected utilization?
- Do you need help with a driver safety program? DMV?
Then We Narrow Down The Scope
- What would be the best vehicles for your needs.
- How can we help limit the costs over the life of the vehicles.
- How to sustain the level of performance that you expect from the fleet. What sort of tracking and reporting you would like for your fleet.
There are a lot more questions that we ask to help get to the best answers. Our goal is to work in partnership with our clients to ensure that our clients goals are met with 100% satisfaction.
Once the initial fleet analysis is complete, we lean into the acquisition process. The options in the transportation marketplace are plentiful. From a Ford Pick Up to a neighborhood electric vehicle, a Box truck to a passenger car, we can help you navigate and secure the vehicles.
The next step in the acquisition process is to outfit the vehicles to best suit your needs. Light bars, ladder racks, solar panels, truck boxes, audible reverse alarms, heavy duty bumpers… you name it, we take care of it.
Set up your Free Fleet Acquisition Analysis.
In the San Francisco Bay Area, we also operate a service center to accommodate our fleet clients. We perform everything from the typical oil change to the complete overhaul of a vehicle.
We have been able to save our clients 1,000’s of man hours by oﬀering free pick up and delivery for vehicle services.
In areas where we are unable to directly service the vehicles, we can help arrange service and repair work through our network of local and connected mechanical / body shops.
Meet the team
Our fleet team members will help you navigate:
- fleet utilization
- vehicle service & repair, safety programs
- driver on-boarding / tracking / training
- vehicle lease acquisition
- so much more.